Shade sails are a great investment being functional and beautiful. They protect outdoor spaces from harsh UV rays, adverse weather conditions and open up the useful outdoor space. Not only that, but they are fast to install, simple to maintain and are extremely affordable.
Rainbow Shade has been supplying quality shade structures for the last 25 years to domestic and commercial properties. We only supply shade sails manufactured to the highest quality standards and can fully customise each one. The only trouble for you, is to pick an awesome colour and shade fabric to suit your needs.
How to Choose the Right Shade Fabric
There are a few things to consider when choosing the right shade fabric for you. Each shade cloth will have a range of features and benefits. Here’s what to consider;
- Will the shade sail be exposed to adverse weather conditions or sun and extreme UV rays?
- Where will the shade sail be situated?
- Does the shade sail need to be waterproof?
- What size of area does the shade structure need to cover?
- Will the shade sail cover people or vehicles?
- How close will the shade sail be to your property?
Answering all these questions will assist you in determining which shade sail is right for you. Each shade cloth will be slightly more effective in certain situations and you can choose the one more suited to you. Read more about Rainbow Shades shade cloths;
- Serge Ferrari
How to Choose the Perfect Shade Colour
A formerly useless area of your outdoor space can be made useful again with the addition of a shade sail. And, shade structures are extremely versatile and can be made in a variety of sizes and colors. You can select a shade sail to match in with your home or even be a striking design feature.
- If you want to create visual interest, mix and match multiple shade cloth colours together
- Create a seamless, simple aesthetic by matching the shade sail to the colour of existing structures
- Choose earthy colours if you want your shade sail to blend into the foliage
- Pick bright, bold colours to give the shade sail a fun element for a kindergarten
- Choose lighter coloured shade sails if you want more light to filter through
- Dark coloured shade structures will hide dirt better and are a lower maintenance option
- Neutral colours tend to resist fading more so may be a better choice if you live in a high UV area